January 20, 2012

Contest!

When I get 10 followers I'm going to have a photography contest! To enter:

1. Take a picture of your American girl doll (s) doing something fun :)
2. Post it to your blog (naming it My Entry for Callie's contest)
3. Comment to one of my posts with the link to your blog with your entry
4. I will post your name and link on my blog
5. People will look at your entry and Vote which one they like best.


THE PRIZES:
First Place: A button for your blog, signature, and I will follow your blog : )
Second Place: Signature, a button for your blog
Third Place: A button for your blog

The due date is
January 31st

Thanks for reading and I hope you enter! This is my first contest!

CALLIE

P.S I would use my siggy but my computer is messed up and it won't let me. Don't worry! I should have it finished in time for the winners!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am Emma from AG Fun! I love your blog and just started following.

    Have a great day!

    ~Emma
    agfun.thewrightfamily.name

    ReplyDelete