March 5, 2012

10 follower photo contest!!!



Finally! It's happening!

Okay. So here are the details.

1. Send in a photo of your dolls in a St. Patrick's day scene.
2. Email your photo to me at calliesblogs@rocketmail.com
3. I will post your picture on the contests tab for people to vote
4. The top 3 will get a prize!!!


The prizes will be...............
Doll posters sent through email!
Thank you Emma for suggesting that!
(let me know if you have any other ideas for futer contests)

Rules:
* All photo's must be sent in by March 17. ( If you are a day late I will except it, but Please try to get them in by the 17th)
* Please don't post a link to your picture in the comments. (if you don't have an email post it on your blog and tell me about it)
* Please include your name, a link to you blog(s) and a prize idea (optional) and your blog username
* Editing is allowed. ( a good photo editing site is pizap.com you don't have to make an account if you were wondering)
* If you edit your photo please include a link to the website you used.



Photo tips:
* Take pics at different angles and choose your favorite ones.
* Make sure you have good lighting so it isn't too dark.
* Edit your picture if it seems like it needs something.

How to vote:
Go to the Contests tab on this blog, then email me saying which one you vote for.
*** I'm not going to post how many votes each picture has gotten until the contest is over because I want people to vote for the one they want, not the most popular one. ***


I'm excited to see your pictures!

Do you like my new signature?

5 comments:

  1. The first entry is up! Check the Contest Entries page to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm AZ girl and you follow my blog. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please look at my blog for details

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog is 5dollsandcounting.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete