March 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger award!!

Ok, so AZ girl from 5 dolls and counting nominated me for the versatile blogger award! I've never been nominated for any tags or anything like that so I'm really excited! : )

Thank you SO much AZ girl!!!





Rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the versatile blogger award.
2. In the same post, add the versatile blogger award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, add 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.


7 random things :

1. I haven't read the hunger games but I want to SOOOO bad.
2. I went to a neon dance at my school last night
3. I have blond hair and blue eyes ( I look very much like MAG 22)
4. This blog started out as kit-cat-welcome.blogspot.com because I really wanted a blog and didn't really know what to blog about... and I've changed it quite a bit.
5. I have 6 blogs and post on My American Girl Place and doll school
6. I love wearing bracelets
7. My favorite colors are blue, green, and purple


I nominate:
Pudding from Saila and Mckenna
Georgia from The World according to dolls
Pheobe from Love that doll
and
Hermione from My American Girl Place








2 comments: